The Super Easy Process
1. Pick a week you would like to have the virtual school book fair at your school (Monday to Friday).
2. Parents can then order during that week from our online store
3. At the checkout stage on our website parents simply enter the discount code we will provide, to remove the delivery charge from your order. When asked for the delivery address, simply enter the child’s name and class in the delivery box along with your school’s name and postcode.
4. All books ordered will then be shipped together to the school the following week.
5. Each order will be individually wrapped in a sealed envelope or box with the child’s name and class on.
On booking we will provide you with a digital promotion pack to advertise the virtual school book fair. The pack will include posters to place around the school as well as flyers that can either be emailed to parents, placed on social media or printed and put in children’s bags. The flyers have clear instructions on how to order books on our website.
Lots of Free Books for Your School
As a thank-you gift, we will give your school a free book for every 5 books the parents/teachers collectively purchase from the school book fair.
To get these books we will arrange a day that you would like to go on our website to select your free books and we will then send you a code to enter at checkout so that all charges are removed.
These books can then be delivered to the school separately or with the parents/teachers orders as you prefer.
We have lots of books that will inspire a love of reading, from Julia Donaldson to Biff, Chip and Kipper - all at really low prices, starting at £2.50.
Book your virtual school book fair using the form below today.